Truckmasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum community about trucks and simulator games

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi people .....  welcome to Truckmasters                                          Have you already liked us on Facebook?   If you haven't click here

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emkotrucker
Admin
emkotrucker

Number of posts : 1170
favorite truck : MB actros, Freightliner cascadia
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Empty
PostSubject: Euro Truck Simulator 2 review   Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 am

My own Euro Truck Simulator 2 review

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets_2_10

On October 19 we were introduced to the new truck simulator game by SCS Software: “Euro Truck Simulator 2”. Prior to its release we’ve had Euro Truck Simulator 1 since 2008 which was greatly improved because of its graphics. But now there is ETS 2. The previous ETS is totally nothing compared with the new one.

When I came back home from school I immediately played the game, and it directly appeared to be an amazing game. And you might ask why? Well... Like Scania Truck Driving Simulator the graphics are very nice. Also the driving controls are way better than in GTS, UKTS other predecessors. With that I mean that the truck really feels like a real truck, not like in GTS that you could win with a drift from a passenger car. One other thing which is improved is that you can see the differences between countries; some easily distinguishable things are traffic signs, buildings, license plates of each car, landscapes and more. And of course the new truck models are beautifully made which is amazing compared GTS or whatever, also the new trailer units are way better than in previous games, not only the shape of the trailers but the skins are also way better. Beside that there are also some downsides, one of the biggest downside is that because SCS Software didn’t want to delay the game again there are quite a few bugs, but of course that will be fixed in the patches. One other thing of the game that could be better is the difference of roads, I told that you can see difference in countries which is very good but some roads are a little bit boring so in short the roads are good but it could be better. Furthermore, the game does not have many downsides, it’s just the map that could be a little bit better but compared with previous games it’s much better, and the other things from the game are just awesome.
In the upcoming week I will buy the full version of the game, and yes it’s absolutely worth the money so if I were you I would buy ETS 2 so SCS Software can make other improvements and better games.

Positive things

+ Truck units way better

+ Trailer units way better

+ Truck modification :-)

+ Differences between countries

+ Roads are have more variety

+ Tankstations/ rest places much better/ more variety

Negative things

- variety in roads could be better

- Variety in countries could be better

- Traffic could be more more realistic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/emkotrucker
emkotrucker
Admin
emkotrucker

Number of posts : 1170
favorite truck : MB actros, Freightliner cascadia
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Euro Truck Simulator 2 review   Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Here are some simple images to show something of the game

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_011

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_012

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_014

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_015

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_016

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_017

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_018

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_019

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_020

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_025

Euro Truck Simulator 2 review Ets2_022