Truckmasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum community about trucks and simulator games

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hi people .....  welcome to Truckmasters                                          Have you already liked us on Facebook?   If you haven't click here

Extreme trucker 2 preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
emkotrucker
Admin
emkotrucker

Number of posts : 1170
favorite truck : MB actros, Freightliner cascadia
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Extreme trucker 2 preview Empty
PostSubject: Extreme trucker 2 preview   Extreme trucker 2 preview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

I have played the demo of Extreme trucker 2 and I saw that a lot of things where changed. one of the things that has changed are the steering options, they look a little bit like at the truck driving options from GTA 4. You have more the feeling like you drive in a real heavy truck, The acceleration is done bit a bit slower and harder in this game so it gives you a more real feeling. But one thing I didn't like at all is that the trucks seem not to go faster than 40 KM/h and that's quite annoying. In the other SCS-Soft trucking games you drive like it is a sport car, compared to this game. The cargos in et2 look nice and very detailed. So, in my opinion, it is a much better game than Extreme trucker 1.

Some pictures:

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_11

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_13

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_15

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_16

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_18

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_19

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_20

Extreme trucker 2 preview 18eut_21
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/emkotrucker

Extreme trucker 2 preview